Python powered J.A.R.V.I.S
pip3 install SpeechRecognition
pip3 install jsonlib
pip3 install pyttsx3
pip3 install PyAudio
pip3 install geocoder
pip3 install loc
pip3 install wikipedia
pip install psutil
pip install pyjokes
On Ubuntu based Linux distribution you need to install the following packages, so that the code works:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install espeak
What it does...
- Send emails
- Dynamic News Reporting at any time with api integration
- Todo list generator, Yes it remembers all!
- Open any website with just a voice command
- Plays Music
- Tells time
- Wikipedia powered AI
- Dictionary with Intelligent Sensing i.e. auto checking if spell mistake
- Weather Report such as temp, wind speed, humidity, weather description
- Latitude and longitude
- YouTube searching
- Google Map searching
- YouTube Downloader, download any youtube video by just putting url of video
- Now Master can switch b/w J.A.R.V.I.S and F.R.I.D.A.Y, switch to female voice assistant
Some Sneak peeks:
Jarvis, Are you there?
At your service, Sir
Jarvis, What are today's news headlines? can you tell?
Ofcourse, Sir -> Then news headlines Would you like to visit the news url?
What you want to search, Sir
Coding for kids
Opens youtube in browser with desired search query results
Jarvis, Can you send email to Gaurav?
What I say sir, Sir
Gaurav is a good boy
Email is sent successfully, Sir
And so on....
Read complete blog article
A lot can be done with this project. Core AI chatbot like functionality can be added. More python scripts can be associated. Pull requests for any such changes are accepted. Feel free to fork this project and make your own changes too.