English | 简体中文
JSONConverter is a desktop application for MacOS written in Swift.
Using JSONConverter you will be able to:
- Convert any valid JSON object to a class of one of the currently supported languages.
- Format JSON and display JSON with rich text
- Preview and export the generated rich content
- Change the root class name.
- Set a class name prefix for the generated classes.
- Custom file header include author/date etc.
- Support i18n(English/Chinese)
Because there is no paid app ID, the current installation package will crash directly due to certificate problems. It is recommended that you download the code, change the bundle ID, compile it, find the app in the products directory and drag it to applicaiton.
Currently supported languages
- 1.1 HandyJSON
- 1.2 SwiftyJSON
- 1.3 ObjectMapper
- 1.4 Codable
- Kindly clone the project, and build it using Xcode, then copy the app to applicaiton
- Download Release Packages, if the system reminds you of security issues, you can show info application, and click override malware protection
- Support JAVA Models
Supprot Models File export
Supprot display models with rich text
Flutter model instruction links
- The application still in its early stage. Please report any issue so I can improve it.
JSONConverter is available under custom version of MIT license.