Blockly for Unity Editor.
3rd Year Student Major Assessment. LINK
- Navigate to "Window/Snapper/Snapper Quick Tools".
- Navigate to "Window/Snapper/Snapper Editor".
- Start dragging and dropping blocks. Tip: Click the "Live Updates" toggle for generated code on the fly.
- Click "Live Updates" toggle OR "To C#" when ready.
- Click "Copy To Clipboard".
- Click the "C#" button in "Snapper QT" OR navigate to "Window/Snapper/Save/Save as C# Script". Describe your script in the filename. Tip: use Pascal Case e.g. PlayerMovement.
- Create a primitive by selecting your desired primitive from the dropdown. Then click on the "GameObject" button to add the latest Snapper script created to a primitive. Alternatively, right click in the hierarchy/ 3D Object/choose your preference e.g. Cube. Click "Add Component" and add your new script.
- Press Play to see your creation in action!
- Drag-and-Drop coding for Unity!
- GameObject button to start prototyping in minutes!
- Assessment Wizard
- When typing in CAPS, certain shortcuts may trigger. Use Caps Lock instead.
- For _componentTypes, if the first letter of _componentNames[i] == prev,
continue checking the next letter until they don't match anymore - set the folder name to that string.
- If the next _componentTypes contains folder name - add to that folder e.g. NavMeshAgent, OffMeshLink
- Click on the "Generate Categories" Button under Snap -> Generate Categories.