This repository contains all the Competitive programming questions and Interview questions. The main aim of this repository is to help students who are preparing for the interview. This contains questions from popular coding platforms including Hackerank, Codechef, LeetCode, Codeforces, GeeksforGeeks, and many more.
If you're practicing on the coding platforms mentioned above, also if you want to contribute those then you can add the questions in this repository.
You can take help from these links and add questions in this repository after solving and learning any kind of contribution is welcome
The main aim of the project is to bring all the Interview and Competitive programming questions under one repository.
1. Fork this repository.
2. Clone your forked copy of the project.
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/<your_name>/Daily-Coding-DS-ALGO-Practice.git
3. Navigate to the project directory 📁 .
4. Add a reference(remote) to the original repository.
git remote add upstream https://github.com/Ayush7614/Daily-Coding-DS-ALGO-Practice
5. Check the remotes for this repository.
git remote -v
6. Always take a pull from the upstream repository to your master branch to keep it at par with the main project(updated repository).
git pull upstream main
7. Create a new branch.
git checkout -b <your_branch_name>
8. Perform your desired changes to the code base.
9. Track your changes✔️ .
git add .
10. Commit your changes .
git commit -m "Relevant message"
11. Push the committed changes in your feature branch to your remote repo.
git push -u origin <your_branch_name>
12. To create a pull request, click on
compare and pull requests. Please ensure you compare your feature branch to the desired branch of the repository you are supposed to make a PR to.
13. Add appropriate title and description to your pull request explaining your changes and efforts done.
14. Click on
Create Pull Request.
15 Voila! You have made a PR to the awesome-developer-portfolio project. Sit back patiently and relax while your PR is reviewed.
In case of any help, please free to contact me via mail @ [email protected]
Thanks go to these Wonderful People : Contributions of any kind are welcome!
Amit Kumar Mishra