A devious solution for keeping the team from breaking the build ... while silmultaneously giving the illusion of making the project more fun
For more information see: https://sirenofshame.com
What Is It?
Siren of shame is a build monitor that connects to:
- TFS (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Jenkins (1.4)
- Hudson (1.3, 2.0)
- Team City (5.0, 6.0, 7.0)
- Bamboo (2.3, 3.0)
- CruiseControl.Net (1.8)
It's also a reputation and achievement system that optionally synchronizes to an online leader board.
It is also an API for an optional USB siren that is available for purchase.
- Displays pass/fail build status, author, and check-in comments
- Counts down time remaining for in-progress builds
- Maintains a "news feed" of recent build information
- Supports full screen mode
- Simultaneously connects to multiple build monitors
- Gathers user statistics (e.g. fail percent, consecutive successful builds)
- Tracks user "reputation"
- Awards achievements for activities like fixing other people's builds
- Plays audio (e.g. sad trombone) for various build events
- Pops up modal or tray alerts (configurable)
- Lights up and plays audio on the optional USB siren for build events
My CI (Optional Free Service)
If you create a free My CI Account you can also:
- View build status on your Android, iPhone, Win8, or WinPhone
- E-mail on build break / new achievements
- View realtime build status on our website
Download the latest officially released msi from our old website.
You can also pick up the bleeding edge .msi from our Team City build server generously provided by CodeBetter.
I want to keep track of Siren of Shame!
We're all social and stuff: