Nextcloud services is a simple app to poll notifications from your Nextcloud server without using proprietary Google Play services.
Currently login available only by putting credentials into app. So to login into your Nextcloud via this app follow steps below:
- At your Nextcloud open settings and navigate to "Security"
- Generate per-app password
- Enter you login and server address into the app(Enter server address without
- Enter generated per-app password
- On Nextcloud server click "Add" button to add generated password to list of authenticated devices(Additionally it is recommended to disable file access to this key)
IMPORTANT: Do NOT ommit first two steps - this may be risky for your security
The app can be built using android studio or docker.
If you like this app please donate: